I’m so pumped that we’ve made it to October 1st!! My Fall decorations are even more legit since we are in the month of pumpkins and scarecrows finally!
Anyways, I let myself sleep in this morning, and it felt glorious to get out of bed with 8 hours of solid sleep under my belt! I really enjoy working out in the morning, but I was a complete zombie all day yesterday and knew that sleep was the priority.
The highlight of my morning was waking up to the smell of Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee brewing in my kitchen.
It’s amazing how big and beautiful these roses were from Katie’s wedding. They are still rocking today too! Love having fresh flowers in my house, but I hate when they die. Hopefully these make it through the week for me.
I feel like I’ve been indulging in my eating ever since the wedding festivities started Friday night. So today I’m trying to keep it light and very healthy for the sake of my waistline and also my grumpy tummy.
I cute up a large Gala apple before heading out the door to go alongside my Greek yogurt and Fiber One Cereal. I’m usually a yogurt snob and don’t like Chobani very much, but I really like this Apple Cinnamon flavor!
Lunch started with a big salad full of romaine, sugar snap peas, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots!
I then rounded out my noon meal with a non-photographed Lean Cuisine. Yes, I was running behind and barely had time to heat it up. I need to be better about prepping some healthy lunches the night before. This quick and easy processed food has got to go!
Looking at the calendar this month, I’m very excited to for some things we have planned!
- This Friday, Nick and I are attending a gala fundraiser event for the Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks. We get to dress fancy and dance. Yay!
- Saturday I’m off to Kansas City with my fellow Jazzercise instructors for our District Meeting. We are staying overnight downtown, and it’s going to be a blast!
- October 12th I’m running my very first 10K! WOO!
- Hopefully Nick and I can squeeze in a STL trip to visit his family one weekend.
- Halloween! and then my BIRTHDAY! Which is technically Nov. 1. But it still counts. 🙂
I hope you all have a fun month planned as well! For tonight, I’m headed off to teach back-to-back Jazzercise classes. Should be a fun one! See you all tomorrow!