Hey peeps!! It’s me, Christine. I’m alive. I’ve returned from the land of Busy & Lazy. I hope you are all having a great summer! Mine is going well!
So in a nut shell, let me catch you up on what I’ve been up to…
1. It’s hot, so running sucks. But I’ve still been logging the miles. I’ve been running a bit slower with the heat/humidity, and I’m okay with it. I still made it to 152 miles for July, though! Woot!
2. I ran a 10K in July! And I got 4th in my age division! Yay! It was the Girls Just Wanna Run 10K here in Springfield, and I ran it just for fun.
5. I decided to do the Whole30 to help with my digestive/tummy issues! I finished my 30 days on July 29th, and I’m feeling 100% better. It’s been a struggle, but somehow I can’t bring myself to go back to eating like I did before! If you aren’t familiar with the Whole30, go check out their website. It’s an amazing program, and I just purchased their book It Starts With Food. I can’t wait to read it!
6. My sorority sister, Lindsay, is getting married! So we had a bridal shower for her last Saturday! And we are going to Vegas for the Bachelorette party on the 15th. Any tips/advice?! This will be my first Vegas experience.
7. I’ve been hanging with Nick and Mac a lot because I love those guys. When I’m not busy running/working/Jazzercising, you can find me at home with these two!
Anyways, that’s all I have for now. 🙂 My summer in a nutshell. I will definitely be back to share tales of my Whole30.
Have any of you ever completed the Whole30? If so, I would love to hear about it and your life after the Whole30! For me, I’m still in the honeymoon phase. I don’t hate eating clean yet, and I feel like I can be flexible with it since I’m past the 30 days. Like at that bridal shower last weekend? I totally didn’t even feel guilty eating that cake. And it was fantastic.
Hope you are having a great Wednesday!